Lakewood Ranch, FL– Suncoast CFO Solutions (SCFOS), launched in late 2014, announced its one-year anniversary. SCFOS provides part-time financial management and strategic planning services to smaller businesses on a part-time, affordable basis.
In its inaugural year, SCFOS engaged with a number of small businesses to improve performance and profitability. In addition to providing oversight of its clients’ accounting functions, written analysis of financial statements, and cash flow projections, SCFOS provided the following services for its clients:
- Managing financial affairs and guiding marketing strategies after completing a Business Analysis identifying opportunities to redefine its business model, differentiate its business from its competition, reformulate its branding message and proposing a marketing campaign to attract new customers for a $1 million industrial supply business.
- Analyzed pricing to improve margins, identified methods to more fully utilize systemic capabilities, completed a benchmark of performance against competition, and identified profit improvement and sales growth opportunities for a $3.5 million hi-tech manufacturing business.
- Assisting a start-up business in the medical services industry providing business planning, financial forecasting, business modeling and contractual negotiations.
- Advising a $700,000 retail business on financial performance and initiatives to grow sales and improve profitability in preparation for an eventual sale.
- Working with a start-up music education business on all aspects of business formation, business planning and capital formation.
In addition to these on-going engagements, SCFOS worked with an internet business, a marketing agency on its business plans, as well as a medical service provider in registering its business for government contracting.
In its second year of business, SCFOS hopes to add additional continuing engagements to provide not only valuable financial management capabilities, but also strategic planning and implementation skills.