Sheri is a native Floridian, who graduated from Stetson University in DeLand, Florida, and began her career as a CPA in southwest Florida, almost 30 years ago, with KPMG, a national Top 4 accounting firm. Since then, Sheri has had extensive financial management experience serving as Vice President or Senior Vice President of Finance for retail companies with sales ranging from $350 million to $3 billion, in addition to various other financial management roles in the banking, retail and staffing services industries.
Sheri is a results-oriented senior financial executive with seasoned experience in profit improvement; expense management; financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting; financial and management reporting; and accounting. Significant strengths include supporting business needs with financial analysis, managing and motivating staff, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Sheri has managed all facets of financial management throughout her career and has been particularly valuable in working with top management, corporate boards and private equity groups with long-range strategic planning, cash flow planning, operating budgets and forecasts, as well as working with senior management teams in expense control and process optimization.
Sheri Hernreich Competencies That Drive Success
- Finance department management
- Financial statement preparation and monthly business analysis
- Construction of short-term budgets and long-term business plans
- Direct support for financings
- Financial support of operating areas of business
- Documentation of accounting, treasury and tax processes
- Internal control review and documentation
- SG&A expense management
- Cash flow and profit improvement
- Partnering with key management to implement financial initiatives
- Management of professional service firms
- Team building
Sheri is active in the Sarasota community as a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance. Sheri and her spouse, Dennis, enjoy their five children, as well as boating and tennis.